Experience & Results
With more than 25 years of experience working in the manufacturing, workforce/economic development, technical and education communities, Micki understands the day-to-day challenges facing leaders in these sectors. She has led project teams to successful outcomes and consulted with growth-focused executives in progressive industries to clarify project goals and plan new services and programs, many times to help them acquire funding.
Micki’s services focus on helping manufacturing and technical programs accelerate growth and innovation through:
- Identifying customer needs
- Defining and developing services and programs
- Acquiring funding through grants and other resources
- Supporting business growth
Funds ARE available for growth & innovation projects!
Micki has helped her clients obtain more than $19 million in grant funding in support of their growth and innovation projects! This is evidence that grants and other resources exist to support manufacturing, technology and innovation related projects. Successfully funded projects are well-planned and executed and meet the goals established. Micki works with her clients to ensure the funding process is both efficient and effective and grant recipients are equipped to execute projects and report results. Her planning and writing expertise allows her clients to continue to allocate resources to where they can best be utilized and provides the leadership and project management to complete applications in a timely manner. Micki ensures:
- Projects are customized to her clients’ needs and capabilities
- Compelling funding applications are completed according to funder instructions
- Companies are prepared to execute funded projects successfully
What Micki’s Clients Say…